Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Gay Hot Spots In Bangor Maine



To work on this subject can choose uses of radiation and / or problems.

Addresses that I propose are not mandatory, you can find others.

What you can not do this time is to use an encyclopedia without extending to any item.

work You'll have to add your personal opinion and sources of information used. I commented

each link in the title:

Using thallium stress tests for heart

to decontaminate food Ultraviolet

Tracking birds using isotopes

Study water isotope

Radioactivity, radiation and uses

radiation medicine

radiation hazards



choose what I call the attention and a chance to learn.

's no use copying without understanding, I would prefer more short and you understand.

I remember I read the papers, so when you read it acabéis before sending it to me.

And now some examples of uses of radiation:

In criminology, for the cause of death

In cartoons, as an energy source and sponsor of sports teams Last Friday

0 comments:

Post a Comment